President, The Human Development Company
Mr. Deutsch has been devoted to the study of human development, healing therapies and mental health for over 30 years.
Working with the latest in brain research and positive psychology, he has developed new, groundbreaking theories of psychotherapy, couples therapy and personal development. His groundbreaking work with Loving Unconditionally has been especially powerful for healing marriages and parent-child relationships. The applications of all his theories have produced outstanding results in the areas of emotional healing, mental health, personal development, life goals and human relationships.
• Member of Society for Research of Adult Development
• Member of Society for Philosophy and Psychology
• Member of the Society for Positive Psychology
• Member of the Gerontological Society of America
• Member of the Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (AMA sponsored)
• Member of the Society for the Study of Human Development
Latest Conference Participation
• Society for Philosophy and Psychology - Philadelphia, PA - 2008
• Society for Research of Adult Development - Denver, CO - 2009
• SCIENCE AND NONDUALITY CONFERENCE - San Rafael, CA - 2009
• The Conference on Human Development, Fordham - NY, NY 2010
• Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration - Florence, Italy -2010
• Brief Therapy Conference- Miami, Florida - 2010
Conference on Human Development-Fordham U. NY, NY - March 2010 -
"Concept of a 'Developmental Self' Reframes Parenting and Early Childhood education"
Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration - Florence, Italy - May 2010 -
"Healing Adult Child/Older Parent Relationships"
Brief Therapy Conference - Florida-Dec. 2010
"A Multi-Layered Developmental Approach to Couples'
Counseling: Using the Brain's Neuroplasticity to Achieve Permanent Results"
Society for Research of Adult Development -Denver, CO -2009
"The Continuum Theory ™of Human Development"
The Long Island Gestalt Institute - May 2009 - Colloquium Presentation
"Incorporating Theoretical Elements from The Continuum Theory into Gestalt Theory"
Presentation to Dr. Harville Hendrix, founder of Imago Couple's
Therapy-paraphrasing Harville, "Congratulations, it seems you were tapped by the cosmos to reveal the secrets of the Universe in a useful and communicable form." June 2009
• New Psychotherapist -2010
• Aging Well - 2010
• 50 plus Senior News - 2009
• Parenting - 2009
Mr. Deutsch has been featured on CNN, and various TV and radio programs. Mr. Deutsch's articles have been featured in Parenting Magazine, 50 Plus, Newsday, Creations Magazine (holistic health) and he writes articles on marriage, relationships, parenting, and aging as the expert on LongIsland.com, LIWeddings.com, etc. Presently Mr. Deutsch is working on a book of his theories and has been asked by a major academic press to submit a proposal for publishing his ideas.
Mr. Deutsch has received training in a number of modalities including Gestalt Therapy, Imago Couples Dialogue, etc. His company, The Human Development Company, is an outgrowth of Creative Aging, which he co-founded in 1978. Since then he has been successfully perfecting his theories of psychotherapy and personal development. Beside his private practive, he has led workshops for hundreds of individuals in personal development, relationships, marriage enrichment, aging, parenting, etc. His company offers seminars and workshops, in a wide variety of areas.
To find out more about his programs and the availability of Mr. Deutsch to speak to your group, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516 220 6471.